We respect the privacy of our guests and the visitors of our website.
The personal information you provide us with, shall be kept strictly confidential at all times.
What information do we collect?
In order to book, certain personal information is required, such as:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your date of birth
- Your (mobile) phone number
You always maintain the right to have complete insight into your respective documents, have them corrected or deleted.
For the requests mentioned above, please contact us by phone on 088 -7333 745 or send an email to email@example.com.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your information to process your booking and improve our website.
By collecting this information, we strive to make our website a user-friendly environment.
What we do with your information
- Your information will be used to correctly process your booking and additional requests. This means we will use your personal information to confirm, rectify or cancel your booking.
- Afterwards, all guests receive a questionnaire by email concerning customer satisfaction, in which you can rate our services as a shipping company.
- Your personal information wil be stored safely in our database.
We will never supply your information to third parties
As a trustworthy company, we will always be clear about why we need the details we ask for, and ensure your information is kept as secure as possible.
Unless you explicitly give us permission to do so, we will never supply your information to a third party, except when:
- Third parties are needed to process your booking.
- We are bound to take legal steps.
- Using your information is necessary to protect your rights as a user of our website.
- Using your information is necessary to protect our own rights.
Safety and quality
We protect the quality and integrity of your personal information.
Your anonymity is guaranteed, due to the following technical and organisational measures within our company:
- Clear ways of access, such as the use of passwords.
- Automatic logging of all activity regarding your personal information.
- Physical actions concerning access security.
- Encryption of digital files holding personal information.
- Organisational measures concerning access security.
- Random checks on compliance of policy.
- The use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- The use of a secured internal network.
- Swift correction of personal information when requested.
- Cooperation with noted security systems for online payments, to be recognised by the lock symbol in your internet browser.
The information generated by the cookie, including your IP address, will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the websites.
You can always choose not to accept cookies when visiting our website.
The website of Rederij Vooruit provides links to other pages.
Users should be aware that when they select a link on our web site to an external web site, they are leaving the site of Rederij Vooruit. Linked sites are not under the control of our company and therefor is not responsible for the contents of any linked site.
We offer our guests the possibility to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Your email address will only be admitted to our database after your consent and a link to unsubscribe can be found in every newsletter.
Personal information stored in our database will, of course, not be supplied to third parties.
Change in privacy statement
Privacy statement – Rederij Vooruit Mei 2018